Stata is the best Statistical Programming and Econometric Software. It is used by millions of academic researchers. Data Analytics and Data Visualization is one of the key point to select Stata. Econometrics.PK is offering this private and instructor led online course in Stata Programming to develop a members database who use Stata for research consultancy. Enroll for the course in Be a certified Stata Programmer, to be known as a certificted Stata Programmer, Learn Advanced Econometrics Research and Be Excellent in Statistical Inference on all kinds of research questions. Enroll today for the limited seats program on Stata Programming Certification at eLearning AnEconomist.
The certificate course will include the following key modules and research assignments on each module:
Benefits of the course:
- Be a professional trained in instructor led online courses
- Develop the skill to write dynamic Stata do files and ado files
- Understand to write complex Stata programs
- Master The Applied Econometrics
- Learn Statistical Inference
- Be able to develop customized solutions for Business Problems through case studies
- Learn Forecasting and Predictive Modeling
- Become a professionally trained writer of effective Business Reports
- Free Membership of Elite AnEconomist Consultancy
The course will be delivered on project basis with online workshops, problem solving strategies, application of relevant econometric methods and conducting statistical inference using real world data and writing complex Stata do files and ado files (Stata programming). The objective of the course is to developed a high skilled consultant in application of Econometric methods and statistical inference to solve business problems.
Outcomes of Course in Stata Programmer:
- Professional level programming in Stata
- Developing solutions for business organizations using the available data
- Identifying the relevant econometric method and techniques for statistical inference on the given data
- Developing effective forecasting solutions
- Preparing predictive models
- Writing effective business reports on statistical analysis for non-technical users
It is expected that we will receive a large number of applications. So we will select a candidates on the firm come and first verification. The minimum requirement for the course is the knowledge of basic econometrics and basic statistics. The certificate course is designed to created advanced level of knowledge in econometrics and statistical inference, so we will select the candidates on who verified enrollment first.