Stata + Eviews is a private and instructor led online course. Phase 2 of registration with 15000Rs or 175USD is open for admission. Deadline to enroll with second phase of discounte is Nov 30. After Nov 30, each enrollment will be reverted back to normal fees of 35000Rs or 399USD. The two months long course in Stata + Eviews will cover all the basic and advanced contents in Applied Econometrics and build upon developing research skills for writing effective, unique, significant and feasible articles and theses.
What is the course fees?
You can enroll for the course for only 15000Rs or 175USD for two months and no additional charges apply. First of all, Click on the following link, then select the option of Stata + Eviews course for 15000Rs or 175USD and finally confirm your course fees. We have already received applications and left with only 15 seats. Placement is on first come, pay your fees and verify your enrollment. For discussion, please respond back to the email to request a demo before making the payments.
How the course is delivered?
The course will be offered online through digital whiteboard systems. The students will get take home exams to practice the given tasks and writing of reports for submission and evaluation. The project solutions will be published on the certificate page for the students so everybody knows the level of work done and attained skills through the skills. The certificates will bear the link of the page including a verification number.
What are the benefits of the course on on Stata + Eviews?
Some key benefits of the courses include:
What are the contents of the course on Stata + Eviews?
- Simple Regression and Correlation
- Hypothesis tests based on Simple Statistics and Simple Regression Models and Correlations
- Apply of Single Variables Models like Unit Roots, ARMA, ARIMA, and Forecasting Techniques
- Predictive Modeling using Multiple Variables Models like Multiple Regression, Cointegration, VECM, VAR, SVAR and PMG Techniques
- Estimation of Panel Data Models like Fixed Effects, Random Effects, GLS/FGLS
- Test of Assumptions like Endogeneity, Instrumental Variable Models, 2SLS, 3SLS, SUREG, NLSUR and GMM
- Panel Unit Roots, Panel Cointegration and Advanced Techniques
There will be some demonstrations on additional methods not mentioned above.
Important Links To help You Decide Enrolling for Stata + Eviews Course in Econometrics:
- Our Profile
- Our Clients Reviews
- Membership Benefits